10 Minute Chicken and Veg Curry
- Chicken breast fillet (1 per person)
- Handful of peas per person
- Any other veggies you can find
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ onion
- 1 chicken stock cube dissolved in ½ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon Keens Curry powder
- Splash of coconut milk
- Table spoon olive oil
- Dice onion and garlic. Chop any other vegetables of choice into small pieces, put aside.
- Cut chicken into small pieces. Heat olive oil and add garlic and onion until translucent. Add in chicken and cook until chicken is brown on all sides.
- Add stock liquid and curry powder and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and coconut milk and leave to simmer covered for 10 minutes and it’s ready to serve.