Scrambled Eggs and Smoked Salmon Wraps
- 2 thin wholemeal wrap bread or a gluten free wrap
- 2 eggs
- 80 to 100g / 2.8 to 3.5 oz smoked salmon (can be replaced with turkey or ham)
- Dash of milk (cow’s, rice, oat, almond, goat or sheep milk)
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk until mixed well.
- Place the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds. Take it out and mix it up with a fork, then place back in the microwave for another 30 seconds or until it is the consistency you like. Use a fork again to scramble in the bowl.
- Divide the salmon or ham and egg mixture, place on the bread, then roll ‘em up! Slice into pinwheels for a fun and easy-to-eat shape.